Chain Roller Blinds
Our Australian made Roller Blinds are crafted, with only the highest care and quality, select from an almost end-less range of colours, textures and shades of material to suit your home. Each Roller is equipped and operated with a standard stainless steel chain system. Be content with your roller blinds at last! Experience the luxury.
- Various light filtering options – from heavy to light materials
- Stainless steel chain
- Equipped with blind stoppers – to ensure no overhang of material
- Equipped with chain holder – to ensure no loose chain
- Aluminium bottom rail – equipped with a silicon noise reduction bumper
- Choose from an exciting collection of fabric patterns, natural fibres and textured materials. Give your guests the ultimate wow factor upon entering your abode.
- Choose from varying levels of privacy and light control, as we have an extensive range to select from, down to fringe and trim options and a number of hem profiles to choose from.
- Choose whether you would prefer a duo blind option, mounted with a double bracket.
We have an almost endless range of fabulous fabrics to choose from.
Silent Bottom Rail
Every EziLift Chainless roller blind comes with Silent Bottom Rail as standard. Three different colours are available to choose depending on the colour of the fabric.
- Silver Anodized
- White Powder coated
- Black Powder coated
Our EziLux Roller Blinds Warranty covers any defect in manufacturing, finish and installation for 5 years.
We believe installation is just as important as the product itself, therefore our professional installation crew are well trained to ensure that the window treatments are safely installed and are operating perfectly.
Our team work around your schedule, call us today to set up an installation date.
Before installers arrive, you will need to have removed any existing window treatments and furniture will need to be out of the way, ready for our installation team to get right to work and transform your home with that oomph its needs.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions concerning your installation give us a call on: Ph: 07 3423 0330